This is a high profile position. It involves working closely with partners and other senior personnel but also with key finance people in both publicly listed companies and multinational environments. The FAAS team are a group of proactive specialists who are focused on providing practical solutions to our clients’ complex financial reporting issues. This is a technical accounting role with the added benefit of being client-facing.
- providing practical accounting advice to clients (in the form of written papers and/or by way of oral communication) on a variety of technical accounting issues such as business combinations, share options and complex financial instruments;
- researching the impact of new accounting standards/legislation and potential impact on clients in our target market;
- advise on accounting requirements under IFRS and US GAAP;
We are looking to recruit a Tax Senior. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate who is keen to progress within the firm. The position offers excellent prospects for progression and ongoing career development. You will be self-motivated, capable of working on your own initiative and have the ability to plan, control and complete tax compliance and consultancy engagements.
- assisting in the management of a mixed portfolio of clients;
- working as a member of the tax team, the main area of responsibility will be to draft income and corporation tax returns in accordance with tax law and company law requirements;
- providing timely and accurate information to clients on ongoing personal tax issues;